Thursday, February 26, 2009




This is kind of like the 25 things - except there are pre-decided questions and it's about you and your spouse, not just you. Then tag whoever you want to do this!This is fun...

♥ What are your middle names?
Kathleen and Berdean

♥ How long have you been together?
9 years last July

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We didn't he called and asked me out.

♥ Who asked who out?
He called, talked on the phone for 6 hrs and then went on a date the next night.

♥ How old are each of you?
I am 22 and he is 26 ha ha 38, and him 34 (yes I robbed the cradle)

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
Depends on the week, Sometimes mine and sometimes his

♥ Do you have any children together?
one girl Mikatie and one boy Alexander

♥ What about pets? 2 dogs and 2 cats 3 horses lots of cows and 3 snow machines

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Finding time to spend alone.

♥ Did you go to the same school?
No we were rivals. Aberdeen vs Grace

♥ Are you from the same home town?
No but each town was small and friendly

♥ Who is smarter?
Depends on what you need an answer for Mike is a whiz with machines, I'm more book smart


♥ Who is more sensitive?
I would say I am in somethings and him in others

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Olive Garden is our fav but we don't get out much as a couple.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Iowa to see my folks and Canada on our honeymoon.

♥ Who has the craziest exes?
Neither of us

♥ Who has the worse temper?
Me, Mike is very even tempered.

♥ Who does the cooking?
Mike he didn't want to do the dishes when given the choice dishes or cook.

♥ Who is more social?
Mike he can talk to anyone about anything for hours

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
That would be me.

♥ Who is the more stubborn?
me and the Borgi

♥ Who hogs the bed?
Mike if it is a small bed he has been known to sleep on me.

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
If it is a work day for me ME but if I'm off Mike

♥ Where was your first date?
We went and saw Wild Wild West. Don't recommend it.

♥ Who has the bigger family?
Me Mike comes from a family with 3 kids and not a lot of Aunts and Uncles either.

♥ Do you get flowers often?No,

♥How do you spend the holidays?
When I'm not a work we try to spend time with each family but lately with Mike's Mom since his dad passed away.

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
A couple of dates.

♥ Who eats more?
he does

♥ Who does/did the laundry?
me

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Me

♥ Who drives when you are together?
We usually take turns.

♥ When did you get engaged and how did he do it?
In June or July. We were driving somewhere and he asked what I was doing in August. I told him the days I worked and asked why. He blurted out I thought we might get married.

♥ When did you get married?
August 18, 2000 On my parent"s anniversary.

3 comments:

Rita Peck said...

That was fun to read. I love how he proposed. It is so Mike

Janel said...

My cousin did this same tag I thought it is a fun way to get to know someone better.
I thought the snow machines on the pet list was funny. I will have to tell Cam about the purposeless.

orhedricks said...

fun to read as I forget so much. Thanks for sharing.