Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Mikatie!






Well time really does fly. I can't believe we have had our little girl for 6 yrs now. She isn't little anymore but she is still my girl. She had a fun day with fruit treats at Kindergarten. Then she had three friends over to play after school and then all the family together at 6:30 pm for pizza and cake. She is learning and growing so fast. I can't believe that in 2 yrs she will be old enough to be baptized. Where does the time go. Thank you to all that made her day special and for all the presents and just being there to celebrate her day with her. Thank you.

2 comments:

Rita Peck said...

We loved going. My kids have been talking about it for days. They are on a sugar high from the candy today. Happy Birthday Mikatie.

Jamie said...

I can't beieve our little ones are 6 either. It just seems like yesterday they were born. It's great though!