Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I was Tagged by Rita

Once you are tagged( i tag any who want to), copy this note and fill it out for yourself.
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Wesley Phillips I was a freshman
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? nope
3. What was your FIRST job? babysat and worked for Phillip's during potato harvest
4. What was your FIRST car? Mazda 323 Blue still have it.
5. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? nobody so far.
6. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning ? Mike it was his turn to get up first.
7. Who was your FIRST driving experience? Driving in Drivers ed with Keri and Nicki
8. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? With my dad on a small one and to Mexico on a large one.
9. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Erika Babb nope
10. Where was your FIRST sleepover? Don't know or remember
11. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Alex when he came and got in bed with us at 2am.
12. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? Kimberly's
13. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? moved over to make room for Alex
14. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? A country one don't remember who
15. FIRST tattoo? Don't have one

16. First Piercing? on my 12th birthday I got my ears pierced. One stud didn't go all the way through and my dad had to push it the rest of the way.
17. First foreign country you've been to? Mexico
18. FIRST movie you remember seeing?Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
19. When was your FIRST detention? Never got one
20. What was the first state you lived in? Utah
21. Who was your FIRST roommate? her name was Promise
22. First pet? We always had dogs and cats. My first on my own was my cats Tea and Neh
23. Who was your first kiss? my dad ;) Mike
24. First place you called home? Aberdeen Idaho

2 comments:

Rita Peck said...

that was fun to read

orhedricks said...

Thanks for sharing. Oh I forgot to say hooray to Mikatie for pulling another tooth!