Thursday, February 5, 2009

SURPRISE!


On the way home from work last night, Mike called to inform me that while he was in the shower, Mikatie had decided she had waited long enough for a haircut. This the results. Hopefully someone can fix it today. There was little I could do at 930 at night but cry. As you can see she is not happy with the results and hopefully won't try to do this again. Hopefully soon we can
Have a real cute after picture when we can find someone who
can fix this. I know it is just hair and will grow back but she
might be real short for awhile.

2 comments:

Rita Peck said...

Why is it that kids are fascinated with cutting their hair. I keep waiting to find Cassie with hair missing. I remember when Tyson did it. Great story to tell later not so fun now.

Janel said...

That is quite the frown! I thought her hair looked very cute on Sunday. I would have though the hair cut was planned if you had not told me the story. Life is certainly never boring with kids.