Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Day of school!!

Wow Time surely does fly. Today was Mikatie and Alex's first day of school. Mikatie was up at 545 to bath and then eat pancakes and then catch the bus at 7am. Alex has afternoon kindergarten, which is good cause he is a bear to wake up in the mornings. He had lunch then put his backpack on and fell over cause it was heavy with supplies. I can't believe my babies are both old enough for school. I swear it was just yesterday I was bringing them home from the hospital.








2 comments:

Jamie said...

I hope they had a great day at school! I am kinda having a hard time with your kids growing up too (mine as well!) It is wierd not to have him here at my house since they have grown up with my kids since they were born. We are all a little sad and missing them!

Rita Peck said...

Wow time flies and they both look all grown up to boot. Hope the school year goes well for them