Monday, June 13, 2011

Great to be Eight!






On Feb 6th Mikatie along with Tyson and Tyler were baptized. It was a fun day, but hard for me to believe they are that old. They shared the same blessing day and so we thought it would be easier to have the same baptism day. Here are some photos of the day. Mikatie had the poem my three dresses. We had pictures of her blessing dress and baptism. I took a picture of my 2 dresses and used her blessing dress for mine. She had 3 white dresses now. Her blessing dress her sealing dress and her baptism dress. Thank you Rita and Jamie for all your hard work to make this a Great Day!!

2 comments:

Rita Peck said...

love the picture of your 3 dresses

Jamie said...

It is hard to believe how old they are getting. I hope they continue to all be great friends! Thanks for all your help on the special day too!