Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello everyone,
Here is our blog and update. I hope I can figure this out and put pictures on too.
Mikatie turned 5 this month. I have a hard time believing that she is that old. She is growing into a beautiful young girl. She is excited to start kindergarten in the fall. She loves to tease her brother and likes to help out.
Alex or Xander is starting to talk more. He got some play tools for christmas and I'm always finding them in places I least expect them. etc the Vaccum cleaner. He isn't yet interested in being potty trained so we are just changing dipers still. He loves to follow his sister around but he is a Mommies boy and if I'm home he is ususally playing at my feet.
Mike decided that our Valentine's day wasn't exciting enough and cut the back of his thumb open with a pocket knife. We got to visit the ER in Soda Springs. He now has 7 stiches in it. He still got up this morning and feed the cows and is now back to working on the snowmachine he was working on when he cut his thumb. He loves the snow and to be out playing in it on a skidoo.
He is one of the young mens advisor and really enjoys going to Mutual and having fun with the boys.
I'm still working in the ICU in Pocatello. On my days off I try to clean up after all three of the others and the 3 dogs and cats. I get to teach gospel principles, which is helping me learn and grow.
Thank you Dad and Mom for coming over and helping me fix the dyer. It is so hard to keep up with the laundry and I really had mountains of clothes to get washed and dryed.
I love you all so much and can't wait till we can get together soon.
Love the Olsens.

2 comments:

Clarence & la Rie Peck said...

Got your blog and it looks great. Glad we could come over and get your dryer fixed. I know how hard it is when it worn't work. Hope Mike gets to feeling better soon and that his thumb heals soon. Love you tons.
Mom and Dad

Jamie said...

Sorry to hear about Mike's thumb. Glad we are all doing blogs. It is nice to keep up and hopefully this will be a little easier.