Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged by Rita


5 things I was doing 10 years ago.

1. Living at 422 Franklin in Pocatello
2. Working on the Medical floor at Bannock
3. Going to ISU Institue ward
4. Dating
5. Visiting with family lots

5 things on my to do list:

1. Pick Mikatie up from Kindergarten at 350pm
2. get the Laundry done
3. Finish cleaning the house
4. Finish paperwork
5. Get ready for work in the am

5 favorite snacks

1. Carrots
2. Buttered popcorn
3. Pretzels
4. nuts
5. chocolate

5 jobs I've had

1. Nursery teacher ( I had to put these I've been a nurse for 15 yrs. TCU, Medical, ICU
2. Young Women's Sec.
3. Gospel Principles teacher
4. Gospel Doctrine teacher
5. Relief Society Councilor

Things I would do with a Million

1. Pay off all debt in my family and Mike's
2. Get a 5 yr food storage
3. Help all my family to get food storage
4. Take all the family on a vacation
5. Help out those in my community (Like on Christmas Jars and Gathering Christmas)

Things that make me laugh
1. My Parents
2. My husband
3. My kids
4. My co workers
5. My friends
I'm tagging all who read this.

1 comment:

Rita Peck said...

I enjoyed reading it. It is amazing what you can learn about someone.